Garden Waste Removal Near Me: Book the Quick & Efficient Service
Zero Waste Group is the leading garden and green waste removal company operating across the south of England. We have thousands of reviews from happy customers, are a family run business, and are trusted to clear garden waste every day from gardens near you.
You might have seen our distinctive green and white vans in your area. For example, today if you were to search Google for “garden waste removal near me”, it’s likely how you found out website. All you need to do now is use our booking engine, pick a date, and wait for our friendly team to turn up. We currently have vans operating in Hampshire, Dorset, and Sussex, and only recently put new teams on the road near you in cities and towns including:
But why should you choose our service for green waste removal near you?
Cheap garden waste removal near me
Often your decision can be made on price. We won’t lie, we are not the cheapest green waste removal near to you, but we are not the most expensive either. But what we firmly believe we are, is the best.
If you want a convenient and hassle-free way to dispose of your garden waste and have missed your local council collection or can’t get to the tip, then we could be the perfect solution for you. Yes, many local councils offer garden waste collection services, but these can sometimes be only once a month, so rarely when you need it the most.
With our service, you can be certain that all garden and green waste will be collected so no mess is left behind. This includes the collection of garden waste including grass cuttings, leaves, branches, and other organic material including mud. We can also collect rubble from a garden building project, old garden furniture, and take down sheds and fencing for disposal.
Preparing for garden waste removal
Garden waste removal can be a daunting task, especially if you have a hugely overgrown garden that you can’t even step into. But, if you leave it to us, it can be done efficiently and effectively.
Before you book our green waste removal service near you, see if you can assess how much garden waste you have. This will mean we can give you the most accurate quote possible before our team arrives.
Once you have assessed the volume of garden waste you need shifting, either call us or complete a booking form.
Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- Remove any type of garden waste.
- Removing turf, soil, grass clippings, fence posts.
- Remove old garden furniture, kids’ toys, and hot tubs.
- Removing unused or broken down mowers and tools.
- Clearing waste from your driveway after a renovation project.
- Supplying a skip for building projects for unwanted items.
- Breaking up patios and paths and clearing debris.
- Digging up shrubs, bushes, and small trees.
- Dismantling and removing garden sheds
- Take fence panels and posts out.
- Cut small trees and tree branches.
- Knock garden walls down and take away rubble.
And here’s why people choose us the local service for garden waste clearance:
- We’re efficient and affordable.
- Garden waste and rubbish is removed quickly, legally, and responsibly.
- 91% of non-plant based rubbish is diverted from landfill, with some even going to charities.
- We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
- We are a professional and local team who won’t leave a mess behind.
- We have the highest rated reviews locally compared to everyone else.
- Prices start from a minimum charge of just £70.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call us today.